Followers

Thursday, April 20, 2006

A Bitter AfterTaste


By now, everyone knows about that certain strange celebrity couple who have just become parents. By no means am I against breeding...I did it myself before I knew what I was doing. But there are some people, and you know who you are...who should not do such a thing. Since they have and the proof is here, the world is wondering more about this so-called scientific religion.

I happened to watch a cable news channel where they were discussing vaguely what "these people" (that feels good to say after what people have said regarding to the gay community) believe. A major point was that they do not believe in seeking professional help from a psychiatrist(if you were to have any questions on its history, please consult Mr. Cruise, as he knows it all). They are against any medication for such things as behavioral disorders or mental issues. This in itself is dangerous. I am not saying by any stretch of the imagination that there are not crackpot psychiatrists/psychologists/therapists...because there are. After much experience in this arena with my daughter, who was diagnosed with ADHD, BiPolar Disorder and a form of Autism, I am grateful for medication and for therapists and psychiatrists.
It would be interesting for Mr. idiot to go through watching your child struggle with everyday life skills, mentally and physically be behind his/her friends in school and as a result of these struggles destroy your property, your job and your possessions. Hmmm, I wonder what he would do, where he would go for answers? Vitamins and exercise will assist someone in maintaining a healthy lifestyle, it's true. Oh yes....how could I forget...there is no such thing as a chemical imbalance! Silly me. Regardless, I know there is...I lived through amazing ordeals with my daughter for 12 years only to realize I could no longer help her, she needed something more than I could give her. I thank God there was medication to help her at the time, it helped her to focus. I know there are people whose children were overmedicated and medication was not the resolution. Everyone is different, but to say this does not exist, is so wrong.

I will never go see another movie(not that I have in many years) starring Mr. Idiot...it's sad to me that he is still making the millions. What's sadder still is that he has now reproduced, albeit artificially(hmm does that raise more questions...?)....but nonetheless, there is someone walking around this world with his genes.

It's true everyone is entitled to their own belief system. That's a good thing.

No comments: