Followers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Good Times

Things are going well with trying to sell my Novel "The Purse". I am SO excited, I can barely breathe sometimes. It's hard to believe I have actually made it THIS far and all I can think about is when is does get published. It will be a new beginning for me and a dream realized.

It's also at a good time with everything that has happened with Brittany. I can't say I don't think of her, but really, it's mostly in disappoint and anguish. I feel sadness because I know later on, things will happen and she will have to do some soul searching. But I will not be available. Too many times, because I gave birth to her, loved her with all my being, I overlooked things thinking they were part of her and I accepted them. I know in my heart, I did what I had to do putting aside my own pain for the greater good of Brittany. That's what mothers do I guess, though others have a better outcome, I realize I have nothing to feel bad about and I am not about to forgive her or forget. She is an adult and responsible, though no one seems to want to make her realize she is accountable. Just me.

That's Okay...I got it goin' on :-)

No comments: