Followers

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

One of THE BOYS


Finally! I got this thing to work. YAY! This is Cody, the dog. How I love this picture as he looks like he is posing for vogue or something! He is the most gentlest dog I've ever seen. He has no behavioral problems, though he begs for food, but what dog doesn't. He's not crazy about men..wouldn't you know he belongs to a lesbian? Cindy's ex brought him home when he was a puppy and he barely survived, as he wouldn't eat and was in danger of Cindy taking him back, but then at the last minute he started eating. He's now 10 years old and adorable.

2 comments:

KMae said...

Well, hell, I posted how beautiful those fur babies of yours are, but it didn't take I guess. So here I am again. They are SO adorable!

JulieB said...

It took for the kitty! Thanks, even though they technically cindy's...I've adopted them as my own. I can't help but adore them!