Followers

Monday, August 14, 2006

The Men in Our Lives Are Animals....

These are the men in our lives. Cody, is part Spitz and part Collie and the most gentlest dog I've ever come across. Of course, he is spoiled but aren't they all?

The cat is Checkers....a siamese with the CAT attitude. Of course, he thinks he is the only one. He loves to be outside but will jump the fence when you are not looking. He has taken over both of my chairs and races into them if he thinks I am headed there.

I loved finding someone that had animals. I've had lots of them and things changed in my life so much that I had to find homes for them. It's a wonderful life with Cindy and the boys.....wouldn't change a thing.

2 comments:

KMae said...

How GREAT!!!
We have 2 cats & 1 dog (schnauzer) & Doris would much prefer that we DIDN'T have ANY. poohie.
She gripes about it all the time. She does however take good care of them when I'm gone.
Thank Goodness!

JulieB said...

YAY! I am so grateful I found someone that loves animals..I'd missed them so much!