Followers

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Yah, I Live in a Barn....


This here is the shed Cindy bought for the back yard. It is the biggest shed I've ever seen. I knew it was big, but it's HOUSE big! It was built by some menonite people and it's good and solid on the inside...it even has a loft on both sides and comes with a ladder, made out of solid wood. I saw it for sale on the highway it yah it looked big, but once it was here, I figured it could be seen from space. The house is so small, there is no room for things and especially since I've been here, I have crap everywhere! Now we can organize said crap and I fully expect Cindy to draw a map to show where things should go! But I love that about her...and it gives me good material to tease her with. Guess that's why we fit well together. That's my girl!

2 comments:

KMae said...

Now THAT is a FABULOUS shed!!!!!
Wow!!!! Wish we had one of those. What a thoughtful gift. I shoulda gone for that instead of a golden lynx cat bangle braclet!

JulieB said...

yah maybe Doris could work in there naked! LOL I'd still love for Cindy to work on stuff like that HA! Nah, I think you did a wonderful thing!