Followers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's a Weird Life

What is it with kids growing up? I question myself helping Brittany the way I am. She got herself into her own mess, I keep telling her that. I have not allowed her back home and besides, she would lose her medical and such. There is nowhere for her to go. Last night she spent her entire paycheck on a motel room for the week. And again, she is depending on me to figure this out for her. Granted, I know a little more about what's around, but I don't know what to do either. She only has a part time job. I feel so at odds and I just wish there was something to help her. I guess I have to do what I'm doing and keep trying to find a solution. If she were like other 20yr olds, it would be different, she might be able to get a better job.

One day it will come together

2 comments:

KMae said...

Oh God.
This is really bad. It's getting worse, isn't it?
You don't think she might become violent since she's so mad at you, do you? If so, please be careful.
However I support you staying by your guns. Try hard not to give in.

JulieB said...

It is hard but getting better. I think she is realizing a few things.

God will it ever end?