Followers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Drama Queen...

...Feel the beat from my sanity that I've never seen.

Well, it happened. I knew it would. Brittany called today telling me...(can we all say it together?) "they kicked me out and I have nowhere to go."

Of course, I reminded her of what I told her when she left. I was not letting her come back. Now Cindy did not have the faith that I would stick to it...she was sure I would buckle under the pressure. I stuck to my guns, but god did it rip my heart out. I told her I would not let her come back, but I would help her find a place. I suggested a motel room to rent for the week. I would help her help herself. I can't just say no and do nothing. She felt better as I suggested to COMMUNICATE and talk to the lady where she was living, explain that she didn't have a place to stay and could she stay for another week. So she did and it worked. So Friday I am taking her to look for a place and help her as much as I can.

In the meantime...Cindy decided we needed another dog for Odie. She is a pure bred boston terrier. Cindy named her Bella Mae. She was a breeder dog. The first day, she took every one of Odie's toys and piled them up at the front door. She took over the house from Odie. Too funny. She wasn't taking any shit from a man. Cindy's mom bought Odie a stuffed Beaver (some fun lesbian jokes here!). I had to laugh as I said, "Well Bella is home. She is in the bedroom chewing on the beaver!" That's our girl!

Odie, who is fixed...has been trying to hump her(as she is not fixed yet, but early Feb), but she won't stand still long enough! You go grrl

Fun times

2 comments:

KMae said...

Bellamae. Cute name.
My name Kathy Mae was combined in my childhood, Kathymae. Some still call me that, ha!
Bella Mae must be a cute dog, pictures?

So how are you doing holding up to Brittany, some time has passed since your post. It's gotta be rough. Has she found another place to live yet?
Hopefully NOT with you & Cindy!

JulieB said...

Not a chance!!
It is so damn hard, but she is still in the motel room I rented for her for the week. She doesn't have a clue what she is going to do. I just know this is what I have to do for her. Maybe when she is 40, she will get it! HAHA
pictures coming!