Followers

Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Girl...


Well, by popular demand, here is a picture of Cindy and I. I am on the right. It's not a bad picture, I guess.

Yesterday was my 41st birthday. I was so touched that my daughter, Brittany, remembered. She called me! She says, "Well Mom, it's the BIG 4 1!" I always think about my mother on this day. I always wonder what she thinks about, or if she even does anymore. Whenever Brittany's birthday comes around, every St Patrick's Day, I think of her, remember all the things about her birth and everything leading up to that point. But I guess I am different than my mother.....and for that I am grateful.
For my birthday, I was able to buy myself something I have wanted forever...a LAPTOP computer! YAY! Oh it is beautiful...it gets me in the spirit to start writing again. I received another rejection letter from my book, but I am not deterred. Right now, life is good.

1 comment:

KMae said...

Julie!
We have the same Birthday! 5/24!
Hey you guys look great!! What a beautiful picture of such happy, loving souls!!
PS: The fourties were the BEST!