Followers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mama, She's Lazy

Okay, so now I've gone for too long without complaining about the disgusting habits of everyday people. Yah, I live in the midwest and there is a different tone here, I guess, than in the big cities...but you know, I really think it's everywhere. And it's not just Walmart.

What am I talking about? The laziness of Americans. What has happened to us when we cannot find our clothes to go out in and we just figure our pajamas are okay to shop in? Not just the pajama bottoms...but slippers too! Don't get me started on all of the HUGE women who wear NO bra. I'm no small chick myself and I've been known to but on sweats and a huge sweatshirt to drive my daughter home or to work, where I'm not getting out of the car. Kmae, if you've done this, you are forgiven! LOL
I suppose it's the "trashy" side of people now, but I've really noticed ALOT of things going down hill with our society.

What happened to common sense? It has really died a horrible death. Tragic. You see it in customer service people, fast food places, retail...it's everywhere. People are not held accountable for the job they do every day. This is an excuse-laden society. We've gotten too good at the excuses.

People talk about the economy being bad. Yah it's hard. Yah it's tough but what happened to taking some pride in yourself and being an example to those who follow us?
I know I'm going to do better just in case someone cares.

4 comments:

Landlady of Fat said...

Ummm, I'm guilty of going to Wally World in my pajama bottoms. LOL

:::running away:::: LOL

KMae said...

Well I do wear big sweats, but almost ALWAYS wear a bra because they hang so low that it hurts & I sweat under them so the underwires help with the pain. (38DD) God I gotta loose weight again.

But the worst I do is go get the paper (in the driveway) in my big sleep shirt.

JulieB said...

hahaha yah but I bet ya'all don't look trashy! I go in big sweats myself...which is something I never used to do. As I get older, comfort takes over But I don't go scummy!

Unknown said...

Don't know how I stumbled across this post but, read it and totally agree.