Followers

Friday, July 04, 2008

What Goes Around...

comes back to haunt you and damned if it doesn't teach you a valuable lesson about where you've been and where you're heading. The unknown...gee it's what I live for.

I'm now in an "Ahhhh" moment and I am careful not to enjoy it too much. I can see a change in Brittany now. No she is not back home, thank God. I have not even offered it if things get bad there only because I want her to deal with the choice she made. I have a suspicion that it will turn out not so good, but I hope I am wrong. The big news? She broke up with her 15 year old boyfriend. AND she is not pregnant. That is reason to celebrate. I think I may be able to get her to come around about getting on some birth control. I can now have decent conversations with her and she actually listens to me. She's come over here on her own to see me when she's upset. I think she may realize life ain't as peachy as she thought. Monday she starts a job through vocational rehab working 3 days per week.

I'm in the hunt for a new job, one that's in town. Driving over 30 miles to and from work and driving clients around when I get there...it's too much when they will only pay .34/mile. I've gotten a whopping .60 in two years for raises, plus even more paperwork. Of course, I enjoy my schedule now, working a 4 day week so I can skip one day of driving. Stay tuned!

Fun times to follow.
Peace
J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!
I celebrate with you!
Good luck job hunting.

Perhaps your present job would pay you more if they find out you are shoping around.

JulieB said...

wouldn't that be nice!!!