Followers

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Gay Test

No, it's not the test you think, but instead my own personal one that happened to come along. I lived in Wyoming for 6 years, due to moving there for a woman(go figure!). Well, I left said woman after about a year. During the time I was with her, she had a friend, James(I will call him), who was married but visited us quite often. I somehow assumed(my bad), that he understood that I was gay and that we were a couple. He drove for UPS and came to visit me after I'd left my gf. So here we are chatting, sitting on my couch and me, with the assumption that he knew I was a lesbian. Wrong. He began to touch my leg several times and then I got up nervously off the couch making up some lame excuse of things I had to do, places I needed to be. This was my test. Lordy, I felt so disgusted I took 2 showers! I told my gay friend Brian later that day at work...."You know, every once and awhile, you need a test to let you know just how gay you really are. Now I know, I AM SOOO GAY!" It makes me laugh that I've had more men hit on me since I've come out than when I thought I was straight. It's just a little reminder.

No comments: