Followers

Friday, December 22, 2006

The TRUE Testament

Yes....every once and awhile it's nice to discover a verification of why I am a gay woman. Oh I've had several of them over the years...

There was that time that guy(who was married and had no clue I was gay) made a pass at me...touching my leg TWICE. ***SHUDDER*** I took 2 showers to try to scrub out the memory. It was then I thought..."YEP, I am SOOOO Gay." It really helps you to know you can never go back and it's really who you are, it's not just saying you are gay.

There was a few times when I was much younger that I had a notion I was BI(sorry that I just don't understand that notion)...met a really good guy but when it came down to sleeping with him...Lordy, I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Now, I am not saying there are not good men in this world, because there are. In fact, there have been a couple in my life over the years that really made me wish I wasn't gay. I've always said, I like men, as long as they keep their clothes on and accept that I don't want them and sleeping with them will NOT make me suddenly decide I was wrong about myself.

This being said...I made yet another discovery a couple days ago while at the mall. Yes, a TRUE TESTAMENT of why I am such a big ole lesbian.

I saw 4 men...they were young, 3 of them were black and one was hispanic. I only mention this fact because I have seen this before in black men, the younger ones especially. Though I am not saying it's a racial thing...it's a MAN thing. The mall of course, is full of Christmas and kids and people galore. Here comes these 4 men, and 3 of them are grabbing themselves, trying to find their special "friend" that I guess is present in all of their important decisions. One guy actually let go, but then just couldn't resist finding it again. Now I have to wonder...was he attempting some telekenesis to decide on what store to go into...was he asking his "friend" his opinion about whatever they were all talking about? I am not sure. Are these things made of GOLD where they just MUST touch them for good luck? All I can say is EWWWWW

Do women really find this attractive? When I asked a coworker if they truly were made of gold, she says, "Uh no, they are not." LOL

SO all I can say is THANK GOD I AM GAY...

Not to say that women don't have some peculiar things going on...cuz I know they do..but that's another book.

Merry Christmas TO all

Love and Peace


2 comments:

Landlady of Fat said...

LOL Amen

KMae said...

Yeah, why DO guys always have to be hanging on to their frickin' peckers?? (The white boys probably can't find theirs, haha!)